Skip to content
- Autocares Salins SLU respects current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access. and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- For this Autocares Salins SLU will treat the data in accordance with the principle requirements demanded by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing. data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), and the related national regulations and development regulations.
For any question related to this regulation, you can contact Autocares Salins SLUby writing to the Data Protection Officer at the address: C/ Rafalet, nave nº 9 – Poligono Son Noguera – 07620 – Llucmajor – Majorca – Illes Balears – Spain. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 971 366 420.
- The personal data provided when filling in the contact forms on our website will be recorded in a file belonging to Autocares Salins SLU and the principles that comply with the requirements of the new RGPD will be applied in order to carry out the provision of requested services, provide the information required by the user and/or offer personalized products and services. that allows us to improve the commercial relationship and conveniently manage the requests made by our Clients, based on the following Principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which we will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: Only the strictly necessary data will be requested in relation to the purposes for which they are required, the minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality. The necessary precautions will be taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
- The user may revoke the consent given, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Autocares Salins SLU C/ Rafalet, nave nº 9 – Poligono Son Noguera – 07620 – Llucmajor – Mallorca – Illes Balears – Spain The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- For one year from the last confirmation of interest.
- The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Autocares Salins SLU are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them so that, at all times, they respond to their current situation.
- Use of “cookies”. The navigation process of a user in www.salins.es as in any other website, leaves as a trace the IP address that has been assigned to him by his access provider in that session. The Registration of said IP address serves only for exclusively internal purposes, such as access statistics to this website. The IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, so it is not possible to deduce any “habit” of browsing through the pages of Autocares Salins SLU by a specific user. The cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers or websites. The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies on his hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. To use the website www.salins.es is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by Autocares Salins SLU.
As long as you have not activated the option that prevents the installation of cookies on your hard drive, you can explore your hard drive following the operating system’s instructions and help manual (normally, in Windows operating systems you should consult the “C” folder or the corresponding drive/Windows/cookies”) to learn more about each server from which cookies are sent.
- Autocares Salins SLU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or regulations, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Autocares Salins SLU will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.